Thursday, March 13, 2008

Green Pauli

So here at the good ol' RollaMO we are in the midst of St. Pat's Break for the pinnacle 100th anniversary of the MSN/UMR/MS&T St. Patrick's Day Celebration. Needless to say, everyone is doing their part to make this the "best ever." I'm sure there will be some folks who will have no idea what happened over the '10 days of St. Pat's.'


I figured I'd do my part to help celebrate by dying Pauli green. I created a concoction of Green Kool-Aid + Green Food Coloring + Conditioner and meticulously painted her with it.

After she was fully green, I let the solution dry for about 45 minutes, then rinsed. Much to my surprise, Pauli came out completely green!

HAPPY ST. PAT'S EVERYONE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your dog will bit you in the throat while you are sleeping for that one!
you might as well have put on the st. pats day hat too!
poor dog - is it still green?

Ashley said...

The people are demanding an update!

...so bring it!