Friday, May 23, 2008

No Fun.

Well, lab work really sucks and writing sucks even harder. I've literally got nothing of interest to post, but I'm taking a break and feel like I should post something. Everyone has graduated and moved out of the house leaving Pauli and I an empty, destroyed and nearly inhospitable residence. I've been making slow progress in revitalizing the place but I have managed to paint one room and straighten the living room, painting and refinishing the floor of the living room is next on the to-do list, perhaps this weekend, what a note worthy adventure.

I've been overcome by the greatness of this site. It's an online live concert archive of many of my favorite bands as well as many that I've never heard of but of equal awesomeness. You can download the shows too, which is great because at least now I can play with dirt while at the same time groovin' to JBT or a Dead show on the ol' iPod. Be cautious though, because before you know it, you'll have tickets to all sorts of shows purchased. So far I've ordered tickets to the State Radio show the 9th in StL and and the JBT and G. Love show August in Reno.

...and that's all I've got.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

G LOVE? And the Special Sauce?

Josh and I saw them last year in STL. Watch out because G Love dances like a frog. (I'm serious!)