Saturday, May 10, 2008

Grocery Getter

I should be writing a Thesis and not this blog, but I just can't seam to get going on that damn thing. In lieu of hardened research I spent a good deal of the week playing with my new ride (see Exhibit A below). I've decided to be a little more carbon conscience and bike everywhere and use as little gas as possible (plus I'm cheap). I picked up Ben J's old urban commuter he built up as a nice single speed for next to nothing, then just spray-bombed her flat black so I can still look cool ; )


Exhibit A, The Grocery Getter

I doubt the paint job is very durable and so this will probably be the best the bike will ever look, but I'm still happy with how it turned out, even if I will only be able to enjoy it for a day or two.

1 comment:

Josh said...

Exhibit A . . . You really should pull your head out of thesis mode every once in a while. Way to reduce your carbon footprint anyway though!